Workshop One - Getting the right website for your business
Most customers decide within the first 5 seconds if they are going to buy from a website. This workshop will show you the difference between online & offline shops and the different building blocks for a good website.
• What makes a good website: design, layout & content
• Ways to keep your online customers satisfied
• How to build customer loyalty & build your brand online
Thursday 31 January 5.45-7.35 (Registration from 5.30)
Workshop Two - Choosing the right payment system
Choosing the right payment system can determine your online success, but with so many options how do you decide? This workshop will show you the different ways to accept payments and how to choose the right one for your business & customers.
• How to compare & contrast between the different options
• The payment services that are available, e.g. PayPal, Worldpay
• How to make the payments process easy for customers
• The best model for your businesss
Thursday 7 February, 5.45-7.35 (Registration from 5.30)
Workshop Three - Get Noticed by Google
How to attract customers to your site. This workshop focuses on getting the best from search engines & paid advertising: find out what they are and how they can compliment each other. Getting the mix right has never been more important.
• What is Search Engine Optimisation
• How to optimise your site
• What Pay for Click options are out there e.g. Google Adsense • Getting the right mix
Thursday 14 February, 5.45-7.30 (Registration from 5.30)
Workshop Four - Social Media Marketing
Once you have a website you need to attract customers. This two part workshop will guide you through the different online options and how to access, implement, measure and evaluate them.
• How to identify & incorporate the most effective options into your marketing plan
• Targeting niche markets
• Ways to use social networks e.g. YouTube, Twitter & Facebook
• Getting the most out of using social networks
Thursday 21 February, 5.45-7.30 (Registration from 5.30)
To book call 0161 234 1991 or go to: http://sellingontheweb4.eventbrite.co.uk
Please note: This series of free business events is being provided by Manchester City Council for businesses based within the City of Manchester area.
(Photo credit: alles-schlumpf via photopin cc)